DOWNLOAD: Maroon 5’s new album, “Overexposed”
Recorded in Los Angeles, CA in late 2011 and early 2012, Maroon 5′s fourth studio album Overexposed is a rich, pop-infused collection of tracks. The album was executive produced by Max Martin with additional tracks produced by Benny Blanco and Ryan Tedder. Maroon 5′s musicianship and frontman Adam Levine’s vocals are as distinct as ever on Overexposed, continuing to showcase the band’s ability for creating songs that have become part of the fabric of pop and rock music today. Maroon 5 began writing and recording the album during their most recent world tour and the resulting collection is chock-full of undeniable, anthemic melodies. The album includes such stand out tracks as the emphatic Payphone featuring Wiz Khalifa, the irresistible One More Night and the rythmic ballad Beautiful Goodbye.
Ericyumyum’s favorite tracks: Doin Dirt, Daylight, One More Night, & Beautiful Goodbye
01. One More Night
02. Payphone (feat. Wiz Khalifa)
04. Lucky Strike
05. The Man Who Never Lied
06. Love Somebody
08. Fortune Teller
11. Doin’ Dirt
12. Beautiful Goodbye
13. Wipe Your Eyes
14. Wasted Years
16. Moves Like Jagger (feat. Christina Aguilera) [Studio Recording from The Voice Performance]
17. One More Night (Sticky K Remix)
18. Payphone (feat. Wiz Khalifa) [Cutmore Remix]
19. Payphone (feat. Wiz Khalifa) [Supreme Cuts Remix]
20. Payphone (feat. Wiz Khalifa) [Sound of Arrows Remix]
21. Payphone (feat. Wiz Khalifa) [The Others Remix]
Digital Booklet – Overexposed (Deluxe Edition)
CONCLUSION: Overall, this is a really good pop album. Maroon 5 changed their sound a bit towards a dance pop route but it works for them. It’s a great album to blast when you’re on your way to the club. I really like it. Adam Levine has such a sexy voice!
UPDATED WITH DELUXE EDITION TRACKS and ITUNES RIP.